The RBVC Tribal Veterans Representative (TVR) is available to assist Veterans with the following:  

  -Military Records:  Help Veterans obtain copies of discharge paperwork and military records 

  -VA Enrollment:  Ensure Veterans properly enroll in the VA system 

  -Healthcare:  Assist Veterans with gaining access to VA healthcare, including Compensation and Pension benefits 

  -VA Home Loans:  Help with VA home loan applications, including Native Americans living on trust lands 

  -Education Benefits:  Assist Veterans applying for education benefits through the GI Bill or tuition assistance 


Veterans or Service Members can contact the TVR for assistance with these benefits and more at (406) 395-5610. 

If we cannot assist you with a specific question or benefit, the TVR can get you in touch with the right contact that can properly help you with specific issues. 


Your DD 214 is your proof of Veteran status.  This is needed for everything from employment benefits to VA healthcare/benefits enrollment and services to burial honors.  It is highly recommended that you safeguard this form and file a copy with the local courthouse or the RBVC.

© 2016 Rocky Boy Veterans Center. All Rights Reserved.